The Music video
The Make-up Tutorial
Before you start with this look, you have to take note that the raccoon eye make-up trend is not meant to be used as an every day look. It may be appropriate for evening events or a night out with the girls. You also have to take note that pairing this intense look with a dark colored lipstick or too much blush is a big NO. The idea is “glamorous” not “horrendous” We want people focus on the eyes and so, we need to matte down or neutralize everything else.
Prepare your face. Do the usual: Cleanse, tone, and moisturize. For oily skin you can use a primer. I used 4U2 Spotlight Make-up Base. You can purchase it at SM department store. After priming, you will apply foundation that will give you full coverage or you can conceal, conceal, conceal! We are aiming for a flawless face; if you already have a naturally unblemished face, then good for you!
Before you begin applying the eyeshadows, apply loose powder under the eyes so it will catch the fall outs. since you will be packing a lot of eyeshadows on your lids it might get a bit messy. You can then wipe it off with tissue afterwards.
The products used are the following:
4U2 Spotlight Make-up Base
Ever Bilena Advance Stick Foundation in Studio Finish in Creme
Fashion 21 Loose Powder in #1
Fashion 21 Color set (refer to the video for the colors used)
Aido Liquid liner in black
Ever Bilena Concealer and eyeliner pencil
Green Tea Mascara
Dollface Cosmetics Color correcting concealer palette
Dollface cosmetics 66 lip color palette
Dollface cosmetics 72 color palette
How to Create the Look:
- Dark green eyeshadow all over the lid including the crease area and the brow bone. Include the lower lash line.
- Blend it upwards to reach all the way up to the brows but still leaving a bit of space for the highlight. Extend the eyeshadow on your lower lash line.
- pack more of the color under your crease area.
- Dark Ashy green all over the lid under the crease to intensify the eyes.
- Black eyeshadow to define the crease, inner and outer corner of the eyes.
- apply liquid liner all over your lash line. re-define the shape of your eyes to make it bigger by extending the inner corner of the eye and connecting both the upper and lower lash line.
- Fill in the gaps with pencil liner.
- Get rid of the harsh lines by applying black eyeshadow on top of the liquid liner.
- Blend blend blend!
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara. Then, put on your false lashes.
- Clean up the mess and fall outs.
- Contour your face with a shade slightly darker than your skin tone.
- Set the contour cream with contour powder or any shade close to the cream.
- Apply a peachy lip color.
- Fix your hair, wear your favorite party dress and fabulous heels.
You are set! Go rock the look and don’t forget to check out Charlotte Church’s album! 🙂