Have you ever had that sudden food craving, specifically pizza; but you are just too lazy to go out and get one? Maybe the pizza places are really far from your house; maybe because you live in the mountains or something like that. Perhaps you simply can’t afford it because you are currently bumming around, unemployed, and useless! *cough* Well, I hope I can help you out 🙂
The Idea came out of nowhere really. I basically put two and two together. What are the great things about making your own pizza? Well, first of all, you get to choose what you put on it. It’s also very cheap. I pretty much used what was available. Improvising is the keyword here. All you need are the following:
- Sliced Bread (You can choose from milk bread, wheat bread or the standard one)
- Tomato Sauce (I used Del Monte)
If you don’t have tomato sauce, you can use tomato ketchup or ketchup. Work with what you have 😀
- Cheese (It’s your call if you will use the regular or quick-melt one)
- Kraft Cheez Wiz (original)
You can use any meat you like such as longganiza, sweet ham, hotdog, tuna, pepperoni, etc.
You can also choose which other toppings you’d like to put. I always want onions on my pizza.
How to make it:
- Cook your toppings or prepare the meat you have on your table.
- Slice your toppings.
- Pour tomato sauce on your sliced bread and spread it with a spoon.
- Put your toppings.
- Put Cheez wiz on top of your toppings.
- Put grated cheese above the Cheez Wiz.
- Put it in an oven toaster for about 3-4 minutes
It’s as simple as that! I swear to you it is delish and I didn’t even spend anything. These are some of the pictures.